Teaching The Leaders Of Tomorrow
Our student body represents 19 countries, 10 languages, and all the major religions of the world. We welcome new students entering 9th to 11th grade who are inspired to grow, excel and learn to face challenges with grit and grace and become engaged global citizens.
We believe that meaningful learning is a transformative process in which understanding, application and thoughtful reflection on information leads to changes in a person’s behavior and perception of the world around them. Learn More
Based on the teachings of the Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan, our program fosters the development of self-reliance, self-awareness, discipline, grit, integrity, gratitude, reverence, group consciousness, service and Cherdi Kalaa (Ever Rising Spirit). Learn More
Our student body represents more than 19 countries, 10 languages and the major religions of the world. Living together, playing together and working together teaches our students how to connect as family and respect diversity. Learn More
Grounded in the teachings of Sikh Dharma and the practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation, our students focus on the development of self-awareness and self-mastery so that they can serve effectively. Learn More
Miri Piri Facts and Stats
- MPA students graduate as KRI Certified Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
- Students from any background, religion or nationality are welcome.
- We have students from the USA, Germany, Mexico, China, Russia, and many more countries.
- More than 60% of MPA students speak English as a Second Language.
- On average 50% of new students have no previous experience of Sikh teachings.
- 85% of MPA students attend college or university after graduation.
- MPA is a small school and class sizes average 8 students per class.