DUE TO COVID19 MPA IS CLOSED FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
Our academic curriculum is aligned with the UK based Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and students who pursue their A-Levels can obtain entry at universities around the world. Learn More
Values and Virtues
Our program fosters the development of self-reliance, self-awareness, discipline, grit, integrity, gratitude, reverence, group consciousness, service and Cherdi Kalaa (Ever Rising Spirit). Learn More
Our student body represents more than 19 countries, 10 languages and the major religions of the world. Living together, playing together and working together teaches our students how to connect as family and respect diversity. Learn More
Grounded in the teachings of Sikh Dharma and the practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation, our students focus on the development of self-awareness and self-mastery so that they can serve effectively. Learn More
Teaching The Leaders Of Tomorrow
Our student body represents 19 countries, 10 languages, and the major religions of the world. We welcome anyone from 6th to 11th grade who is inspired to grow, excel and learn to face every challenge with grit and grace
Miri Piri Facts and Stats
- MPA students graduate as KRI Certified Level 2 Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
- Students from any background, religion or nationality are welcome.
- We have students from the USA, Germany, Mexico, China, Russia, and many more countries.
- More than 60% of MPA students speak English as a Second Language.
- On average 50% of new students have no previous experience of Sikh teachings.
- 85% of MPA students attend college or university after graduation.
- MPA is a small school and class sizes average 8 students per class.