In using the MPA web-site, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Warranty and Other Disclaimers
Miri Piri Academy, a unit of Kundalini Yoga Educational Foundation 3HO, henceforth “MPA”, the materials and information on the MPA website are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the MPA web site and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply in such cases.
MPA and its affiliates do not warrant that the services provided by MPA or the site will be free from bugs, defects or errors, or accessible without interruption.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The User specifically acknowledge that MPA is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct, or that of third parties contained on the MPA web site, and MPA reserves the right to remove such materials from the MPA website without liability.
MPA may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in the MPA website, including the terms and conditions of your use of this website, without liability.
Modifications to the Site
MPA reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any content or information on the Site with or without notice to User. User agrees that MPA shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
Term of Agreement
This Agreement will become effective immediately upon any use by User of the Site and shall remain effective unless terminated by either party as provided hereunder. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing the other with written or email notice of such termination, which shall be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice to the other party. Furthermore, MPA may terminate this Agreement immediately for any breach by User of this Agreement or any applicable policy of MPA as posted on the Site from time to time.
General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on School website or alternatively enter his/ her Roll number and pay their dues/ fees in any other manner as may be specified by Miri Piri Academy from time to time.
- Miri Piri Academy’ rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Miri Piri Academy’ right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Miri Piri Academy with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Miri Piri Academy.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Miri Piri Academy. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Miri Piri Academy. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of Miri Piri Academy and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Miri Piri Academy and/or the Payment.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Miri Piri Academy herein after called “Miri Piri Academy” for making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered jointly by HDFC Bank Ltd. and Payment Gateway Service provider, through Miri Piri Academy’ website i.e. https://miripiriacademy.org. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.