Enrollment and Payment Arrangements
- Online application has been completed.
- Prior school transcripts and a Letter of Recommendation from the students’ most recent school have been received.
- An interview has been completed and student approved for Admission.
- The Enrollment Contract and all Policy and Liability Release Agreements have been signed and received.
- The Entrance Fee has been deposited.
- All outstanding dues and fees have been paid from previous years.
The sibling discount is equal to 5% of tuition, not including fees, and is applied for the youngest sibling attending. If a third sibling attends, the youngest of the three siblings may receive a 10% discount on Tuition, not including fees. If additional siblings attend, they may also receive a 10% discount on tuition.
Travel, Visa and Packing Arrangements
Arrival and Departure Guidelines
- Students must arrive on campus during the School Arrival Window and depart during the School Departure Window. For details click here. Any student that arrives late or departs early without the express written permission of the Principal will be charged an INR 6000 Absence Fee per day. (For 2021-2022 school year, we are not accepting any students late or granting early departures due to Covid-19).
- Students may arrive and depart with the chaperoned group, or they may be picked up or dropped off at the Amritsar International Airport or the Amritsar Train Station.
- Parents are expected to book their flights and send us the itinerary at least one month before the student will be traveling. If we do not receive an itinerary within one month of a student’s departure from Miri Piri Academy, we will book the child a one-way ticket home and bill parents accordingly.
To facilitate supervised travel, a chaperone is sent on a flight through a primary travel center each year. Parents will be informed about the specifics at the time of enrollment and they have the option to book their child on the flight with the chaperoned group or arrange an alternate travel plan. All students traveling on the chaperoned flight will be charged a Chaperone Fee each way.
The travel agents listed below have done work with us in the past. We are providing their information for your convenience, but we cannot guarantee their quality or reliability. Verinder Chopra, Four Season Travel NY Email: [email protected] Phone: +1-212-779-9622 Gunbir Singh, Divine Destinations: Email: [email protected] Phone: 91-183-325-1515/1414 Website:www.divinedestination.com