Enrollment and Payment Arrangements
- Online application has been completed.
- Prior school transcripts have been received.
- An interview has been completed and student approved for Admission.
- Enrollment Contract and Policy and Liability Release Agreement has been signed and received, and
- The Entrance Fee has been deposited.
- All outstanding dues and fees have been paid.
Travel, Visa and Packing Arrangements
Staying in Touch
TRAVEL AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
Arrival and Departure Guidelines
- Students must arrive on campus during the School Arrival Window and depart during the School Departure Window. For details click here. Any student that arrives late or departs early without the express written permission of the Principal will be charged an INR 6000 Absence Fee per day. Parents of 10th and 12th grade students who are taking CIE exams are advised to purchase tickets with changeable return dates in case their child’s exams end before the last official exam dates. Exam dates will be published in the month of September.
- Students may arrive and depart with the chaperoned group, or they may be picked up or dropped off at the Amritsar International Airport or the Amritsar Train Station.
- Parents are expected to book their flights and send us the itinerary at least one month before the student will be traveling. If we do not receive an itinerary within one month of a student’s departure from Miri Piri Academy, we will book the child a one-way ticket home and bill parents accordingly.
To facilitate supervised travel, a chaperone is sent on a flight through a primary travel center each year. Parents will be informed about the specifics at the time of enrollment and they have the option to book their child on the flight with the chaperoned group or arrange an alternate travel plan. All students traveling on the chaperoned flight will be charged a Chaperone Fee each way.
The travel agents listed below have done work with us in the past. We are providing their information for your convenience, but we cannot guarantee their quality or reliability. Verinder Chopra, Four Season Travel NY Email: [email protected] Phone: +1-212-779-9622 Gunbir Singh, Divine Destinations: Email: [email protected] Phone: 91-183-325-1515/1414 Website:www.divinedestination.com