When students are ready to leave MPA, they are thoughtful, independent, compassionate young adults with shining faces and a solid work ethic. Coupled with the uniqueness of attending an international, spiritually and academically balanced boarding school in India, graduates are uniquely attractive to colleges and universities around the world.
Our Academic Principal guides students to choose university options that fit individual academic goals, learning styles, and personalities. Our students come from many different countries, and we support students and parents in understanding and completing their applications.
Students are supported during each step of the global college admissions process, including assistance with the SAT, ACT, AP tests, and any other country-specific college entrance requirements.
For some students, going straight into college isn’t the right choice for them and we work with them to determine the best next steps, including taking a gap year, attending vocational school, volunteering, or going into the workforce.
A year by year guide
In a 2016 survey of alumni, 85% of respondents had applied to college and half of the remaining 15% were planning to apply soon. Of those who had enrolled or already graduated, 70% felt they were as prepared or better prepared for college than others at the same university and 88% reported receiving a 3.0 or higher GPA at their college or university.
Over the last ten year MPA graduates have been accepted at the following schools:
|Amersham And Wycombe College|
|Barcelona and Grenoble Graduate School of Business|
|Bernard Pacific College|
|Brickfield Asia College|
|California Institute of Technology|
|City College of San Francisco|
|City University Of Science And Technology|
|College of Wooster|
|Escuela De Parteria En La Tradicion Osa Mayor|
|Escuela Peruana De Aviacion Civil — Espac Aviation Academy|
|Escuela Superior Internacional ISEI|
|George Mason University|
|Haffen City University Hamburg|
|Insituto Mexicano De Musicoterapia Humanista|
|International School Of Milano|
|ITESO of Guadalajara|
|Lake Forest College|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology|
|MCM DAV College|
|North Seattle College|
|Northern New Mexico College|
|Nottingham Trent University|
|Orita Sinclair School Of Design|
|Philipps Universität Marburg|
|Pittsburgh State University|
|San Diego State University|
|San Francisco Art Institute|
|San Francisco State|
|Santa Fe Community College|
|Santa Fe University Of Art And Design|
|Santa Monica College|